We believe the Bible:
• It is the Word of God.
• It is without error and our final authority
• We believe that there is one God, who has always existed in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe Jesus Christ is God:
• He came into this world supernaturally being born of a virgin.
• He lived a sinless life. He performed miracles.
• He sacrificed His own life. His death paid in full the penalty for the sins of all who receive Him.
• He physically came back to life after dying.
• He returned to heaven where He is at the right hand of the Father.
• He will return in power and glory.
• We believe that in order to find peace with God, forgiveness for sins and eternal life; a person must repent from their sins and receive Jesus Christ as their Savior. Salvation is not based on a person's own merit or accomplishments, but comes through God's grace.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the Christian is made new and enabled to live a godly life.
We believe that a persons history does not determine their future.
• We are all new creatures in Christ.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved will spend eternity in heaven and those that are lost will spend eternity in hell.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.